• UX/UI Designer and Visual Designer: responsible of the experience strategy and design of the service collaborated with my partner Javier Díaz.
• I worked alongside a Researcher, Financial Advisor, Front-End developers and Back-End developers with whom we work very closely to get the first version out quickly.
• Research, and visual benchmark to know our users patterns and then put all the information together, analyzing it to put in paper our design propose.
• create a clear look and feel of a Virtual Reality service and explain to the user how to use our product.
• I as UI designer decided to use illustrations and videos inside the portal to put in context to the user, because we offer 360 videos but also VR Games, I had also to decide how to use the components from our design system to fit the content but to differentiate each other(games or videos).
• Information Architecture
• Inspiration board